Monday, November 30, 2009

Halloween

Yes, yes I know, I know....I'm behind. I working on it.

Halloween!! We had so much fun this year.
Bear with me, this posted out of order and for the life of me I can get these photos to change position. Sorry. I love getting all dressed up for Halloween, and I don't care if I am, certainly not old (after all I'm still enjoying my 20's), but well past adolences. Jason costume cracked me up, he's an inmate from the psycho ward, can you say ironic?!
Check out those guns!! Kaden and Jase both had school parties this year. We had tons of candy before Halloween was even officially here!

Without breaking in tradition Jase was a super hero. Since he is Spiderman or Batman nearly everyother day of the year, he opted for The Incredible Hulk as his costume of choice this year. I don't know about you, but I think he totally pulled this one off.


2 years running Kaden was a Star Wars character. Funny enough he always gravitates to characters from the Dark Side. This year he was Boba Fett the Bounty Hunter.



As Room Mom for Kaden's class I got the priviledge of organizing the Halloween Party for his class. It was a lot of fun. Kaden has a great bunch of kids in his class. If you would like to see more pictures check out his classroom blog. It's listed at the side under Mrs. Randklev's Class.



See because of course I'm an awesome mom I took my camera to Kaden's class party on Friday...where it spent the weekend. Ooops. When we visited some friends on Halloween night they graciously took some pictures for us. Ethan was King Kong. He had a cute little gorilla hat, but that lasted all of about 5 seconds. He's still stinkin' cute! Oh and that's me as Batgirl. Yeah...I'm hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment