Monday, November 9, 2009

Tats

So my sweet little boy overheard me telling a friend I had always wanted a tatoo. A few days later he asked me, "Mom, what is a tatoo?' I told him it's when someone puts ink into your skin and makes a picture that won't wash off. Jase was absolutely intrigued. Immediatly he said, "I do want a tatoo!" I told him he was much too young to make such a choice. Ever the obedient child, as soon as we got home he snuck a marker downstairs and colored all over himself. He put his shirt back on and came upstairs. I looked at his hand and asked him what happened as I took him into the bathroom to wash up. I removed his shirt and found the coloring extended much further than his hand. He just started giggling and said, "I did give myself a tatoo!"

He's totally hard core with his tats! Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment