Monday, February 1, 2010

Shiny Toy Guns

Look out world...Hottie with a gun! That's right, I'm armed and dangerous. I was invited by my boss to go out shooting. I use the term out loosely, as we went to the indoor range, which I highly recommend! I hadn't been shooting in forever and it was so much fun! That's me bustin' a cap with my Kimber 1911 .45. Yep I'm sooo thug!
Diana and I are pretty deadly. That's her target she destroyed with a 22 rifle, and my target from Mike's old school 35. It was a good ole' gun. Ok, it's kinda hard to tell, but I was about 1/2 inch away from the X. Boo Yah!!
Yeah, I wouldn't mess with McDonald's, we are hard core!

So the scope on Mike's rifle is pretty sweet. I had a hard time at first finding the target, but once I located it, I annihilated it. Bang Bang!

Oh mercy those safety glasses are h.o.t. HOT! Whatev I rocked 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment