Kaden's birthday was on Monday. He wanted to go swimming so badly. When we got there he was a maniac! He was swimming and going down the slide. I could hardly get him to set still for a picture. He said it was his best birthday ever. I was so pleased he had such a great time.

Floating the Lazy River with the boys was so nice and relaxing. Jase thought he was so awesome because he got his own tube.
After all he is 4 now, he's practically ready to get a job!
I love my boys. Ethan is such a sweetie I had to sneak a kiss.
Jase and Ethan had a blast in the kiddie pool. You can see Kaden in the back ground with his goggles (top left side). He appeared for a brief moment before taking off to the slide again.
Ethan was enjoying chasing and teasing Jase. It's fun to watch the little brother harrass the older brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment