Monday, July 6, 2009

Sweet Scooters!

So everyone had a blast with the boys' new scooters. Princess Jennifer was right in the middle of it in the kitchen chasing Kaden and Ethan around the table. I had to regulate and send them all outside!
Jaser has mad scooter skillz!
He was one leggin' it down the hill!

Kaden went about 3/4th of the way up the hill and bombed it down. He's a trained professional.

Melissa was the first "grown up" to attempt the full on down hill ride. She was all business, focused and intense! She did awesome until the end, then she ate it! I gave her a 9.2, because she didn't roll. It was more of a belly slide. She did inspire a few of us other "grown ups" to take on the hill though, so Nice work Magoo!

Jen and I had to get our scoot on after watching Melissa. We were a little more cautious though. We experimented with different heights before taking on the summit. Jen did awesome. She made it on her first try, plus she looked dang good doing it!

Ahhh yes, then it was my turn. I was less successful on my first attempt. I did great until the turn at the end. After rounding the corner I lost control and became personally acquainted with the grass. Dang I'm awesome!

It took me about 7 tries (I'll spare you the other pictures of me flying out of control lookin' like a total dweeb) before I dominated the hill! That's right, I schooled that hill in the lessons of awesomeness! I wasn't given up after a wipe out, a grass stain or a bruise the size of a soft ball! It was rad!

1 comment: