Saturday morning Kaden and Jase came to me and said, "Mom we want to do a craft." I thought, well bust my buttons, when is this ever going to happen again? My boys want to craft! So I made trip to the craft store and came home with oodles of kid friendly Christmas crafts.


We had puff balls, felt and tacky glue everywhere! The crafts turned out to be a little trickier than anticipated. But with a solid team effort we prevailed!

Jase and I totally rocked that snow man....and guess what, almost a week later he's still intact!


Grandma Marley and Kaden had a little more trouble with the Santa Claus, apparently he had a lot of parts. Whatev, they got him mostly together and he looks great...Santa doesn't really need arms anyway.
Sunday when we got home from church the boys were still in a crafting mood, so I pulled out the foam gingerbread kit I picked up. Since I was busy making bread Jason was up as team captain.
Jase had a great time decorating the house, he has a real eye for detail.
I couldn't stay away from the fun, although in this shot I'm looking a little intense. The gingerbread house turned out fabulous, the boys had a lot of fun, and are so proud of their creations. Not a bad weekend, eh?!

I got my boys the same crafts at Halloween and Thanksgiving. They looks ez but they can get tricky if you don't have a glue gun. Looks like you had fun!
ReplyDelete