My parents volunteered to take Kaden and Jase to Las Vegas for the last 2 weeks of summer and after a little reluctance, Jason and I agreed. This has been a very long summer for kids. School let out before Memorial Day and won't begin again until just before Labor Day. That really is a long time for the kids to be at home and away from their friends. For the last month Jase has been asking me how many more days of summer are left because he's, "OVER IT!" I figured they may as well spend the last 2 weeks of vacation some place different and play non-stop with Grandma and Grandpa Marley.
While the older boys have been away Ethan and I have been really enjoying our days together. It's crazy how laid back and relaxed our home is when it's short 2 very active boys. Monday night my friend Ashlee and I gathered up the kids and took them all to Ross Park for half price family night. Ethan, who has always been shy near pools, really dove in and enjoyed himself. I was shocked. I had so much fun splashing with him and watching him swim.
It's classic Ethan to sip up water and spit it out. Yes it's disgusting I know!! Nasty pool water.
I love that little face. Ethan has always been so mild and happy. It's been great to focus my attention on just him for a little while and really enjoy his sweet personality.


What a fun Mama and boy day!
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys are having some one on one time together. He is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete