A few days ago Jase and his friend Seth came running into the kitchen to tell me they found a lizard in the front yard. Sure enough practically hidden among the rocks was a tiny lizard. How they spotted him I'll never know. I think boys have a 6th sense for things like this.


Luckily Jason came home early from work to do some work on the basement so I called him out to catch it. (As if I was going to catch the nasty thing...yeah right!) The best part was when it slipped out of Jason's hand, landed on his shoe and then shot straight up his pants. Frisky little thing! Finally Jason got a hold of him and like magic he settled right down and curled himself around Jason's warm finger.
It took a bit of convincing to get Jase to hold it. He had watched his mother dance around like a princess trying to stay away from it and some how that made him think it was unsafe....weird I know. I reassured Jase it was ok and Jason handed the little guy over.
Snakes and Snails and Puppy dog tails! Boys are so fun!;)
ReplyDelete