Thursday, August 19, 2010

Zebra prints and Tutus

With all the ups and downs that I've experienced with this pregnancy I wanted to take a chance to celebrate the beauty of carrying a new life. Yes the beauty....that sounds contradictory since I've been feeling like a moose. But I wanted to do something fun that would really reflect my personality and capture for the last time my experience in bearing a child.

This is my absolute favorite shot. Jason has been wonderful through everything and has treated me like his queen. I know this picutre will be something I'll treasure always.

The rest of these shots were just so fun. I can't thank my photographer and photo director (Steve Mead and Jen Carlson, check out their blog justshootmephotography.blogspot.com) enough. They really made me feel beautiful and I couldn't be more happy with the results.

Yes I'm rockin a zebra print top and a red tutu. So fun!
A blue tutu, cuz my sweet baby is a boy.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun way to remember your pregnacy. Beautiful;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love the one of you and Jason, but those silhouette ones rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling Victoria. You are such a cute pregnant lady. My favs are the one with Jason and the silhouettes. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THESE PICS!!! Steve & Jen did such a GREAT JOB!! You are BEAUTIFUL VICTORIA!!

    ReplyDelete