Yes I realize I am more than a little behind on blogging....yep...way more than a little. I will get caught up I swear....someday.
For now...simply because there is only one picture....and not much writing involved...I am posting on our "new" old dining room set. Two weeks ago Jason and I found this solid wood table with 6 chairs for a smokin good deal. With a little love, some paint and gorgeous fabric we now have a fantastic "new" table and chairs. We have wanted a new set since we bought our house, which was over 3 years ago. And, as we have had another child, we no longer fit at our old set. And forget about having people over dinner and working chairs around our old tiny table. We would end up with 2 tables in the dining room and still have kids at the bar. We are pumped to have this new addition to our home. I cannot wait to have out first family meal together.
No comments:
Post a Comment