So you thought is was spring, huh?! We got a nice layer of fresh snow this afternoon.
It is mid April right? Oh well Merry Christmas.
Oh I forgot to mention, I figured our how to make posts instead of putting everything on our layout. Nice. I learned it the hard way. I spent 3 hours tonight fixing what took me 4 hours yesterday. Ah yeah! I'm a trained professional now. Enjoy the blog!
You are going to have to show me how to put this screen up to post a comment. on mine you have to click on the post and i think people don't know how. anyway, your blogs looks great! congrats on figuring it out!
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks great! you are going to have to show me how to do this post box. you have to click on post to leave me a message and I don't think people know that. Congrats on learning how to blog.
ReplyDeleteI am not all that excited about the snow myself!
ReplyDeleteVery cute blog. I am excited you joined the blogging world.