Kaden had to put a few finishing touches on one of his posters for his presentation on King Cobras. We ran out of ink the night before so after he went to bed I had to print a few more pictures for him to cut out in the morning.
Before Kaden left for school I asked him to show me how excited he was about doing his presentation. As you can tell, he was totally jacked!!
Kaden's 1st/2nd grade class were a captive audience as he gave his presentation on King Cobras. He did a marvelous job. He showed no fear about speaking in front of his peers.Kaden told his class about each of the pictures he found "off of the internet". He was so proud of the fact he used the internet to help with his project. Kaden used to watch Jason doing his homework on the internet, I think he thought he was pretty hot stuff. He's right, he is!
Kaden really went for the WOW factor with his presentation. He and I made a giant 15 foot long King Cobra poster to show the class just how big king cobras can get. It was a hit. You could hear all the "oh's & awe's" from the kids. Jason and I were so proud of how hard Kaden worked on this project. He didn't complain once and actually had a great time with the whole thing. I think it has been his favorite thing so far about 1st grade. He pulled 100% on this one.
WAY TO GO KADEN! WE LOVE YOU!
Here is Kaden's presentation.
Turn your volume up, it's a little hard to hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment