Sunday, May 24, 2009

Helloooo AARP!

My mom celebrated her 50th birthday yesterday. Holy crap! We had a little get together at our house to celebrate her milestone. Here's a pic of Grandma with her 5 grandsons from left to right, Laney, Ryan, Jase, Ethan and Kaden. (Nice face Kaden!)
After we sang Happy Birthday Grandma opened presents. We got her a fabulous canary yellow bag. I told her she had to get rid of her old lady brown one. She loved it! The boys couldn't keep their little fingers out of the cake!
Apparently Grandpa couldn't keeps his fingers to himself either. I had to get the bowl of homemade cream cheese frosting out so they would quit destroying Grandma's cake.
Ethan loved the frosting too, but since he's so stinking sweet I let him lick all the candles.
So we had STEAK for dinner!!! AHHHH YEAH!!!!
That's a lot of meat!

Mom and I had to strike a pose outside. I love Mom's face in this shot. Cracks me right up! Mom looks great no matter what her age! Hopefully I look that good when I'm 50!

Happy Birthday Mom we love you!

1 comment:

  1. Ha!! I got ya!! Your Mom looks great! We had fun thanks for dinner.

    ReplyDelete