Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Stuff

The boys have a list about a mile long of all the toys they want. So we have been encouraging them to work and save their money to help pay for some of the things on their list. When they have saved half we will put in the other half. Jase finally saved enough for his blue light saber.
He was totally excited!
Jase had to have a battle as soon as we got home from the store. He enlisted Ethan as his formidable opponent. When I came around the corner I said, "Jase be careful, Ethan's still little." To which Jase replied, "I know, dat why him is Yoda!" Nice.
Kaden has been saving for months for rollerblades. I took him down to the sporting good's store and we found him a nice pair of blades for him to learn on. Plus they were totally on sale so that was a great bonus. Kaden didn't take them off for more than a few minutes at a time for the first two days. He's having a great time and getting better every day. He said roller blading is in his blood. He's a funny little kid.

1 comment:

  1. Yoda?! I seriously laughed so hard reading that. Jase is so funny!

    ReplyDelete