My very good friend Nichole and I made it out to the Colbie Caillat concert a week or so back. I've been trying since to post a video of my favorite song of hers, but with no luck. Have no fear, WE SHALL PREVAIL!! The concert was fantastic. Colbie is my favorite current female artists and I had no doubt she would put on a good show. I love it when I'm not disappointed and such was the case. We had phenomenal seats (thanks to my being online the second they went on sale 9:59 not 10:00) and I could have gotten some really good pix too, but my camera and I are not bestest friends. ARGH! I was getting so upset at my lack of photo taking skills. My videos are awesome though, and as I said as soon as blogger stops being oppressive I'll get one posted! I was totally pumped to hear that she is heading to Hawaii in a few weeks to start writing for her third album. I can't wait!

good times, good times!
ReplyDelete