Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baby on Board

I suppose I ought to make this an official announcement as I now have a little baby counter widget installed. We are having a baby! I know right, number 4! Wow. I am ridiculously excited and so is Jason. Our new addition is due to arrive the end of October. I'm thrilled to able to share my birthday month! I get all teary eyed just thinking about it. And I'm sure it has nothing to do with hormones. After thinking our family was complete with our 3 boys I cannot begin to describe the absolute joy I feel in being able to add one more to our family. It's simply an amazing feeling. I'm so very happy. So it's good-bye flat stomach I worked so hard on and hello to elastic waisted pants. It's going to be a beautiful adventure!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is AWESOME! Big congrats being sent your way. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete