Wow! One month old! As cliche as it is to say, time sure flies! And it really does seem like just yesterday I was heading to the hospital to bring this little man into our family.
Kellan is such an angel. He is a light in our family and has brought a beautiful sense of peace and joy to our home.


This adorable face is the reason I am awake at all hours of the night, sweat pants have become my outfit of choice and I can count on a single hand the number of times I have left the house in the last month. And I wouldn't trade a moment of it for anything.
Kellan has helped to teach me the beauty of living in the moment. He is my last baby and I am determined to enjoy the good times and the hard times as part of a whole. The time he will be so small and dependant is so very short. I feel it an immense privilege to have him totally reliant upon me. It is the greatest gift and most encompassing challenge all at once and I wouldn't have it any other way. He is my sweet little honey bear and I love him from his monkey toes to his chubby little face.
He is a sweetie. So glad your enjoying him!
ReplyDeletesuper cute!!! he takes after his dad with always having his mouth open!
ReplyDelete