Wednesday, January 19, 2011

3 month old Kellan

Our little man is 3 months old! He is a handsome handsome growing boy. When his doctor saw him at his well child check the first thing he said was, "Victoria aren't you feeding this boy?!" Looking at my rolly polly baby I was pretty puzzled. His doctor laughed and told me Kellan is in the 90 percentile for height and weight. Such a healthy boy! Along with growing Kellan's personality is really starting to blossom. He is very smiley and chatty. He loves to be held and still loves to cuddle with mommy. I must say I love this as well.
This morning I took a few shots of Kellan while I was waiting for Jason to finish getting ready. He is adorable! This was my favorite shot of the day.

Such a happy man!



Jason has a little idiosyncrasy where he raises one eye brow. It always makes me smile when I see him do it. And I nearly fell on the floor when Kellan was born and he started doing it too! Who knew it was genetic?! I love it!

Look at that little tongue. Kellan loves to play with his tongue in his mouth. He chews it, whirls it around, sticks it out and sucks on it all the time!
Precious baby feet!

I had fun playing with this picture. Kellan's little Calvin Klein baby ad.

I shot these yesterday. I love taking pictures of my boys, but for some reason Kellan is the only one that lets me....without complaint.
I just wanna kiss that little face!
Kellan's Gerber baby face.


Ok ok ok....maybe a little complaint. Photo shoot over!

1 comment: