Friday, January 14, 2011

The Week of the Binkie!

That glorious week of the binkie. Well it was closer to 2 weeks, but short lived nonetheless. Not one of my boys had ever taken a binkie. For some reason right after Christmas I found a binkie and thought I would give it a whirl with Kellan....again. And wouldn't you know it, he loved it! It was a challenge for him the first little bit keeping it in his mouth, but before too long he got the hang of it.
One afternoon I was playing with him on the floor. We had quite the conversation! He loves to goo at me and I love to goo right back! I had to get up to answer the phone so I gave him his binkie while I stepped into the other room. I came back a minute later and found him droopy eyed and drifting off to sleep.
Going.....
Going.....
Gone!

I swore that binkie had super powers! Alas, one day I offered Kellan his binkie and he was having none of it! I suppose it is a baby's prerogative to change his mind. Bye bye binkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment