I don't know if anyone out there remembers the one hit wonder Skee lo and his song I Wish, but every year when basketball season rolls around and I see Kaden out on the court it gets stuck in my head.
I wish I was a little bit taller,
I wish I was a little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala.
Hehehe, makes me laugh every time. Kaden may not be the tallest one on the court, but he has mad skillz. :o)
Kaden is so fun to watch on the court. He is becoming a smarter player too. He makes smart choices about when it is time to pass and when it is time to drive it to the basket.
Here are a few shots of him shooting...and he made almost every shot he took.
Kaden shoots.....

And he scores!

Kaden posed for a quick picture while they were waiting for the other team to line up.
My friend Nichole was the coach this year. She did a great job with the kids. The first game was a little rough, but they got progressively better with every week. Coach Rammell was awesome at helping Kaden get more aggressive. She really helped boost his confidence and improve his game.
Kaden also worked hard on his defensive game. He was great at staying on his man...or girl as the case was here.
Now she has the ball.......

And now she doesn't! Go Kaden!
It was a great season this year and we look forward to Kaden playing again!
No comments:
Post a Comment