Friday, August 28, 2009

Back to School

Wow, summer has come and gone. And holy crap I have a second grader. I love watching Kaden grow up and reach new mile stones. I'm always excited to send him off on his next adventure. But dude, a 7 a.m. wake up call was brutal after a summer of sleeping in....Kaden's face says it all.
Kaden's two front teeth are starting to poke through. Gotta keep 'em nice and pearly white.

Kaden has been working really hard this summer at being able to get himself ready. He had his clothes all set out and ready (I caught him with his socks and shirt all ready on as they were going to bed, he said, "Mom I'm trying to save time for the morning." Nice). He also mastered styling his own hair. Even though I swear he's the only boy in his class that even bothers. But mercy just because your a boy doesn't mean you don't have to comb your hair, right? Style is important at any age.

Ready to roll. Now that is one dang good looking kid!!
Jase and I picked Kaden up a little treat for when he got home from school. Kaden has his same teacher from last year and most of the same kids in his class. He is a second/third grade class which he loves, because he can do upper level math. Yeah he sooo does not get that from me. He was pumped to see his friends again and take cold lunch (even though grandma is a lunch lady Kaden insisted on cold lunch this year). I'm Room Mom again this year and his teacher and I are working on a class blog. That way we can post all the awesome parties we do. Should be a great year!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand you on styling boy's hair. Ry gives me flack for it, but I just tell him Carter needs his hair done so just get used to it!

    ReplyDelete