When the kids weren't in the pool they enjoyed a few of the other sights around Vegas. I'm a little vague on the details, because the boys talked the most about swimming and eating, but here's some fun shots of them out and about.

That's one big cactus!
I love that they all have about the same expression on their faces.
Before the boys could go to LV we made a few rules. First rule, NO casinos. However along the way we bent this rule a tad. They had to go bowling, and the best lanes are of course at a casino. Also my kids love a buffet, and where do you find better buffets than in a Las Vegas casino. NOwhere. They ate everything from frog legs and sushi to ice cream and steak.
And of course what trip would be complete without a stop at Chucky Cheese's? It is after all where a kid can be a kid!

That's kids Grandpa! Yeah I know you got in on the ticket action too!
No comments:
Post a Comment