Monday, November 15, 2010

Howl-O-Ween

It goes without really saying but....I am a bit behind on blogging. I've had a few other things occupying the majority of my time, at all hours of the day and night.
Nonetheless I wanted to post some Halloween pics. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. This year though with having a baby a few days before I opted out of a lot of the festivities. The holiday however seemed to take on a life of its own as we started celebrating on Thursday with ISU's trunk of treat. Friday my grandparents had their spook alley. Saturday it was trick or treating. And Sunday we spent taking the kiddos around for visits. Needless to say the boys ended up with tons of candy!
Kaden was Snake Eyes, a GI Joe Ninja. He showed his ninja skills by climbing onto Chris and Rachel's roof. Excellent.
Jason took the boys trick or treating this year. He recycled his white trash outfit for his costume. He said he wasn't sure very many people understood that he was in costume, because he just got a few side ways glances. Ha! My little Jaser was Batman this year. This made his second Halloween as the Dark Knight. He looked great! He kept asking me to get out my Batgirl costume. Maybe next year.
Kellan and I spent the entire weekend at home together. We passed out candy to the handful of trick or treaters that came by and munched on the fruit tray and meat/cheese platter my parents brought by.
This is the one picture we got of Ethan on Halloween. He refused to wear his costume and on Saturday night he was in bed by 7. Fear not, he still scored plenty of candy.
While in Idaho Falls a few weeks before Halloween, I found this costume for Copper. I couldn't resist! He was such a good sport about it too. He wore it all night without complaint. Ethan could learn from his example.

No comments:

Post a Comment