Last weekend Melissa and Craig blessed their son Lleyton. We had a family dinner at the Byrd's on Saturday to celebrate. Just before we met everyone we were at my mom's house. I had just finished feeding Kellan when he threw up all over me! I didn't have anything to change into, because this wasn't a usual occurrence, so I cleaned myself up as best I could and off we went for dinner.
Robert, Jason's brother, and Tanya were over and it was their first meeting with Kellan. Of course they thought he was adorable and sweet, because truth be told, he is! While we were chatting with them I told them how Kellan had thrown up on me and when he throws up I don't know what to do with him, because none of my other boys ever really puked. Robert just shook his head and said, "Just roll him over and let him sleep it off." Ha!!! That was hilarious. Tanya smirked and said, "It's a baby Robert, not one of your drunk friends." hehehe. We love those two!

Jason's grandparents came up from Cedar City to attend the blessing. It was really fun to introduce them to Kellan. I just adore Grandma and Grandpa Paddock and am always excited when they visit.

Grandpa Paddock is always so patient with our boys and Kaden loved to share his Star Wars book with him.
Soon Jase gathered around as well. Jase's middle name is William, we named him after Grandpa Paddock.
After the blessing on Sunday they came by our house for a little visit to see the progress we have made on the basement. (which reminds me I need to post pix of Kaden and Jase's new rooms.) The Paddocks hope to make it back up for Thanksgiving which is when we are blessing Kellan. We are praying for good weather, because we would love for them to attend.
No comments:
Post a Comment