Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Look What the Cat Dragged In

I had a totally awesome time last night at the Bret Michael's concert. I think the stars were lining up against me however in going. For the strangest reason I couldn't find anyone to go with me. Finally I convinced my friend Nichole to go with me if I paid for half her ticket. Then the day before the concert she sent me a message saying she was stranded in Costa Rica and wouldn't make it back in time to go with me. Luckily my dear friend Ashlee said she would go with me if Jason didn't want to, and if he would watch her kids. When Jason was given the choice between the Bret Michael's concert and watching 5 kids he chose to watch 5 kids. Crazy, I know!
Ashlee is not into music at all, but she was a great date. Pregnant and all I rocked my Poison t-shirt and dropped it like it was hot at the concert! I think a few of the people around me were worried my water was going to break or something, because they kept a close eye on my belly. Bret put on one dang fine show! He truly is a great performer. One of my favorite parts of the evening was when he busted out his harmonica and played, Your Momma Don't Dance. No one can ever tell this baby I'm carrying that his momma don't dance! I cut it up! Oh what a great time. And of course I never tire of hearing Every Rose Has It's Thorn, especially live. It's been 3 years in a row now and I have no intention of ending that streak. Hopefully next year Poison will tour together again. Cross your fingers!

I couldn't help but share a rad vintage Bret Michael's pic. Love love love his leopard print bandanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment