Friday, July 23, 2010

It's Nerf or Nothing!!!

Our boys have amassed a pretty substantial arsenal of weapons of war! Nerf warfare that is. I couldn't believe how many guns, ammo and accessories these two have stockpiled. Long live the 2nd Amendment. I have a feeling in a few short years these toys may be being replaced with the real thing.
No worries he's got a permit for that N-Strike Firefly Blaster!

After today's photo opp, an epic battle ensued. I'm unsure who the victor was, but we all got some good shots off. Jase threatened to disqualify me after I got him square in the forehead....it was an accident though I swear! Of course moments later Jason got me right in the nose while I was reloading and trying to crouch behind a chair (crouching is some feat when your 6 1/2 months pregnant!). I suppose all is fair in love and Nerf War. We were able to come to peace when Jason offered to take all his warriors out for ice cream. We had a super fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment